Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 8, 2010

No Morals.

I Have NO Morals!? What, Because i chose to give my children the best food available and don't hide in a disgusting bathroom stall or hot car to feed them because YOU feel uncomfortable? That is ridiculous. How about grow the fuck up?! You say i have no class.....i'm not flopping it all of the place for everybody to see like a strip tease at the local titty bar, i'm providing nourishment to MY child. You say it's rude,disrespectful, a private matter,  or even disgusting ect. But isn't people wearing clothing that OBVIOUSLY does not fit them fit the same stature? I don't see you going over to them making a big deal about it. How hard is it to turn your head and not pay any attention? I feel disgusted going out and about seeing being trot around when they are a size 26 but think they're a size 2, but i don't have the right to walk up to them and tell them to 'Cover Up'. So why should you have the right to tell me how to feed my child? How about grow up. Quit being such a Prude. I had the statement that Breastfeeding is a sacred, emotional connection between mother and child....much like sex....(really?....common Breastfeeding is now on the same par as sex?) and should be done in private. Yes, Sex should be done in private. However, how in the world can sex and breastfeeding even correlate together?! Can you tell me that? I thought that in America we are a Free society. Obviously we are not because some people can't get it around the mind that this is a natural, beautiful thing.

I love the other argument i get, why don't you nurse that baby at home. You know they're feeding schedule. Yes, we do know our childrens' nursing schedules; however the younger the baby the closer the intervals are. And even with older babies, sometimes they're hungry before schedule. Don't you ever get hungry outside of the general meal times ( 7am, noon and 5pm)? I'm sure you do, or at least have. I guess i can just tell you to wait until the scheduled feeding time and to....um....suck it up i suppose?....Yeah i thought not too. Another comment i often hear is, if you know ahead of time bring a bottle. Or Hell just carry a bottle with you. HELLO! Not all breastfed babies will take a bottle, and there are plenty women out there that cannot pump milk sufficiently enough like myself. Due to prior medical issues i am unable to pump ANY milk, i've tried every type of breast pump there is and to no avail, Nothing. So what does that mean, i have to stay locked in my house or hidden in a bathroom stall because you can't grow up? Please. Why don't you grow up.

I enjoy hearing the 'No Morals' or 'No Class' argument because i don't bring a bottle with me while i'm out and about with my child. Would you say that to your Grandmothers or Great Grandmothers? Because back in their day Breastfeeding was all that they had. Would you walk up to them and question their morals and class all because they were doing something that is supposed to be considered 'Normal'? Yeah, i would love to hear or even see the reaction that statement receives.

I have Morals. I am not 'flashing the world' when i discretely lift my shirt to nurse my child. I am not a flashy person in nature, so why would i want to world to stare at me. Why is it perfectly normal and exceptable in our society to be in public dressed like a fucking slut; or having outragously large amounts of fat protruding over or through our clothing, but it's not okay to nurse? Something is terribly wrong with that. You wouldn't dare walk up to the girl dressed like a skank, or approach the obese person and make a comment, but for some reason you people find it just to approach a nursing mother and call her names and demean her choices (Great Choices i might add) because you can't look away,

I'm sorry, the problem does not lay with the Mother or nursing child, the problem is You. The Problem is Society, and it needs to be corrected. America needs to grow the fuck up and i have a suggestion, i don't know Speak out about things that need to be Spoken out about, like Abuse; neglect; Drugs......not Nursing Families. This is ridiculous. It really makes me weep for the future for this country (amongst other not so hot things going on  here).....Do we really have nothing else important but to embarass and harass a Nursing Mother and Child? Do we really need to feel that self gratified? If so, you need to look inside yourself and find out what the real issue is. Because it's certainly not due to something this natural.

I Will Nurse when my child needs it. I Will NOT hide in a Bathroom; or Car; or even my house because you are immature. Oh, i guess i'm just a selfish inconsiderate Bitch. Well if i am to you, then let me be a Proud Selfish Inconsiderate Bitch, 'Shut the Fuck Up, and Grow the Fuck up. Stay the Hell out of my Business and get a damn Life!'...............

1 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.